USB Device Driver

Vlad Ungureanu vvu at vdev.ro
Fri Jun 13 10:21:48 EDT 2014

Hello Greg,

I was rushing into posting the mail here, just finished writing up a small
driver that switches my phone into ADK mode. The project is
http://blog.praveenkumar.co.in/2014/05/gsoc-14-proposal-for-beagleorg.html .
The skel helped me in the end. We are trying to develop this driver for the
BeagleBone Black in order to take the framebuffer from it and send it via USB
to an Android device and relay touches back to the board. If we have any more
questions we will go on the USB ML from now on.

Thank you for the help!

--
Vlad Ungureanu