mini2440

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 03:02:59 EDT 2014

hi,
Has anyone tried to boot the linux-next in the mini2440 boards? I have
tried with mini2440_defconfig and it is not even booting. I posted the
problem in the forum of friendlyarm
(http://www.friendlyarm.net/forum/topic/6076) but the only answer i
got is we need to a number of patch to make the mainline kernel boot
into mini2440. Well , Ok , I can prepare the patch but my question is
if mini2440_defcofconfig is there in the mainline kernel , that means
it has been properly tested before adding , and that only means that I
must be doing some mistake and thats why its not booting. So can
anyone give any pointer to how i can make the linux-next boot on a
mini2440 board ? the filesystem is the default filesystem given by the
friendlyarm guys.

Thanks
Sudip