spamikaze installation

Rob Wise rob at wonk.org
Thu Jun 27 01:39:14 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,

I would classify the project as somewhere between dormant and dead.  I
don't think there has been any significant work done since circa 2006.

Having said that, when I last had the software running it was working
really well.  If you can get it running in a current software environment
I'm sure it will get the job done for you.  MySQL is definitely the right
DB, but as you noted the syntax of the schema file may be a little outdated
now.

Cheers,

Rob