spamikaze installation

Eric Henson ehenson at pfsweb.com
Wed Jun 26 18:19:50 EDT 2013

I've started to do the install of Spamikaze, and the installation instructions are...lacking.

The database file (spamikaze-mysql.sql) isn't formatted correctly for MySQL 5.x-I had to manually create the tables, columns, and indexes.

Should I be using MySQL in the first place? I found an article that said that it will bog down very quickly and to use PostgreSQL instead.

And, how do I do the actual install? I used git to clone the repository, do I need to "make install" or something at this point?

I guess what I really want to ask is, is this project dead? Or just undocumented?

--
ERIC HENSON
Solutions Architect for Systems Organization