First Time Contributor: Looking for Good Beginner issues

Dhruva gole goledhruva at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 02:13:53 EST 2022

I have experience using C and C++ to write firmware for
microcontrollers like ESP32, Arduino UNO/ Nano and nordic nRF52X's.
Additionally worked on embedded Linux boards like the Beaglebone AI,
Beaglebone Black and Raspberry Pi 4B+.
Participated in Google Summer of Code, 2021 with the BeagleBoard.org
foundation which required development of C++ Libraries and git for
version control.
Also made contributions to the Yocto Project, where I helped develop
test cases in yocto-check-layer.py to check if the README file
specifies the maintainer, word PATCH, and if it contains an email
address.

Based on this experience, are there any places where I could
contribute to the kernel? Is there a tickets tracking page or issues
list that is updated on a regular basis?

Kindly let me know where I can contribute as a beginner to the kernel.