busybox shell doesn't come up or get stuck.. where should I look or how should I debug it?

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Fri Aug 19 07:50:58 EDT 2022

Hi, all,

I set a variable to true just before calling the ramdisk_exeucte_cmd (which
is /init in this case) in the kernel_init function,

And added printk in schedule() function so that it prints something it is
called and when the previous variable is true.

And found the program stops after the schedule function is called. Like
this.

Hello! i=115

Hello! i=116

Helloschedule!

schedule!

I checked the timer interrupt number was given correctly in the device tree
(that's why schedule was called by the timer..).

I stopped the experiment to do something else but will resume it next week
by adding some prints.

If anyone has any idea about what might be wrong, please tell me.

Thanks for reading.

Chan Kim