List of all available kernel modules per version

Leon Gross leon.gross at rub.de
Thu Sep 23 13:32:40 EDT 2021

The first thing I am interested in a complete list of all kernel modules
of the x86 plattform for any kernel version.
The problem I want to solve is a generalized way to find out the kernel
versions in which modules first were supported.

One exmaple is the `nvme_tcp` module. Trough testing on machines running
different kernels and stackoverflow articles
I figured out that it might have been supported since kernel version
5.x. I would like to have a way to verfiy such kind of
information for any given module.

Leon