TCP as a module

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Tue Nov 15 00:14:43 EST 2016

Hi Aruna

Thanks a lot! I changed the Kconfig to tristate and set the
config_INET=m. I also needed to add "depends on CONFIG_INET" to other
config options those depend on INET. I could build it. But when I
reboot,  I got the following error and it doesn't boot. Giving up :-(

error getting socket: Address family not supported by protocol
error initializing udev control socket

I'm trying to write a Media-friendly TCP (by implementing a new
option). Please let me know if you have any suggestion.

Many thanks
Tamim

--
Tamim