Customization of Linux kernel to port on a embedded system

Saurabh Jain saurabh4768jain at gmail.com
Sat May 31 04:56:04 EDT 2014

Actually i think i did not clearly write what i want . I am sorry for that
, i do not need any customized kernel image . I want to learn* to make
changed in Linux kernel , or what changes we should make in Linux kernel to
make it portable on a embedded board in general . *I need a good book or
link so that i can get a basic knowledge about it  and than for your kind
response . I am posting a new question again .