Question about task 5 of the Eudyptula Challenge

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:31:33 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Peter Tosh <blackspire.rider at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I have written a module for task 5 that I believe should work, but it
> isn't. I have hard coded the values of Vendor ID and Product ID (for the
> call to the USB_DEVICE macro) to match the USB keyboard I'm testing
> with, but the Logitech driver seems to be getting selected first. My
> google-foo is apparently crap, as I haven't found a solution to this
> yet. I have read chapter 14 as the task suggests, but couldn't find a
> solution in there. If someone could point in the right direction I would
> appreciate it a lot.

I am also at task 5 , but I will prefer to solve this myself. I believe if
I take hints for solving problem , then I will always look for hints for
all problems .
My request to everyone , if anyone is replying with hints , please don't
reply to the group . Already enough hint has been given by Little Penguin -
chapter 14 and udev rules and google is always there ....

Sudip