Question about task 5 of the Eudyptula Challenge

Peter Tosh blackspire.rider at gmail.com
Wed May 21 02:07:23 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

I have written a module for task 5 that I believe should work, but it
isn't. I have hard coded the values of Vendor ID and Product ID (for the
call to the USB_DEVICE macro) to match the USB keyboard I'm testing
with, but the Logitech driver seems to be getting selected first. My
google-foo is apparently crap, as I haven't found a solution to this
yet. I have read chapter 14 as the task suggests, but couldn't find a
solution in there. If someone could point in the right direction I would
appreciate it a lot.

Cheers!