Beagleboard and Panda Board Drivers

ankur dwivedi ankurengg2003 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:28:59 EDT 2014

I cant understand why is there such a outrage against Nick. If you dont
want to answer or find the question wrong please dont answer. Why reply
with banners and bad remarks against a guy who is new to linux kernel
development. I understand some of the questions might be naive but i think
we should not be derogatory to others.