Linux PCI driver.

testlaster testlaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 03:50:44 EDT 2014

Hey Guys

Im writing a PCI driver in Linux ( Lubuntu ). Now its not an entire
driver its really just a little program that will latch onto a space of
ram and dump the entire content of the ram into a file.
I have done this before in a Unix/Linux based OS and it took me quite a
while to figure it out.

So at startup the configuration for the PCI is already done so I wont
have to do any of that myself.
I really just need to set a pointer to a register.

My problem is that I cant find the functions to do that for linux.
I cant find similar functions to things like :
PCI_ATTACH()
pci_attach_device();
mmap_device_memory();

I think that is really all I need at the moment.
Anybody have some ideas of where I can start looking?

Thanks and regards.