Kernel Dev - Nick Krause

Bernd Petrovitsch bernd at petrovitsch.priv.at
Sat Aug 16 04:24:01 EDT 2014

On Fre, 2014-08-15 at 13:06 -0400, Nick Krause wrote:
[ completely useless full-quote deleted ]

You are constantly full-quoting emails without any sane reason which
proves that you do not read and do not think about what people write to
you.

As a concrete example: You write mails to this mailing list claiming
that you do not write mails to the mailing list in the next time. Think
about it ....

Stop that and just quote the relevant part for your answer - or no one
will start again to even open your mails.

At first, you should should *read*
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/rule4.html and all of the netiquette
and *think* about it.
Then learn to write small and concise emails.

Then read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and think about
it. If you don't get it, don't ask. Period.

For LKML: Find the LKML-FAQ and read it and think about it. There are
also not-so-technical questions and answers in there. If you even cannot
find the LKML-FAQ, go away.

If you are new to a tool - any tool -, don't ask here basic stuff but
find the relevant place(s). And you have to find them yourselves-
everyone else is actually capable of that.

Or I'm just another victim of a "Turing test" or "Eliza in the 21st
century"?

Kind regards,
	Bernd

PS: No need to answer or apologize - it wouldn't change anything.
--
"I dislike type abstraction if it has no real reason. And saving
on typing is not a good reason - if your typing speed is the main