Bad Patches and Issues with other devolopers

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:25:09 EDT 2014

On Aug 5, 2014 11:14 PM, "Nick Krause" <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have sent out just ten bad patches and the developers seem very
> annoyed with me and
> think I am trolling. If someone on this list can find a way for me to
> improve my relationship
> with them and let me continue my work here that would be great.
> Nick

i saw that you sent a patch regarding videobuf2 on 3rd august , the
reaction of that patch continues till 4th. on 4th you write that you will
not send a patch again without testing.
but surprisingly again on 5th you send a patch , which as usual , fails to
build. have you really tested the patch before sending?? did you try to
compile the kernel after making your modifications?? i think - no.