interview question how does application connects to device

Bond jamesbond.2k.g at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:34:20 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Mulyadi Santosa
<mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 22:52, Bond <jamesbond.2k.g at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Let me know what do you understand from this.
>

> And Greg already kindly answer that for you too. Didn't you see his
> answer? And why do you rant here anyway? Simply getting an answer
> here, you already lucky and you should be thankful.
>
> --
Let me know which part of answer answered as how application connects
to particular driver.I see answer explaining finer details of device
driver mehcanism but I did not see any where answer to original
question or if it has been answered I probably have been stupid enough
not to be able to
follow it.