Linux Kernel !!

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:20:53 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Sakshi Malhotra <mails01 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Maybe I am not the first one to ask such a question...but couldnt stop myself either...
> I have read all the relevant books on linux...such as LKD & LDD. I have tried getting some projects on soureforge.net as well ...however, i have not been lucky so far.
> I want to land up with a job in Linux Kernel but everywhere I get rejected for lack of practical experience.
> Dont know what to do to get relevant practical experince which gets counted and helps me land up with a job.
> I am low on morale and confidence...pls suggest.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sakshi

Have you tried with Linux embedded systems ? Hawkboard (OMAP-L138) is
an open hardware system which require kind of development and you can
put in practice, real word practice all you have learned about Linux
Kernel, Check the TODO on this link
http://groups.google.com/group/hawkboard/browse_thread/thread/52cc87992a120abf/9ae06f6230281740?show_docid=9ae06f6230281740

Hope it helps

Victor Rodriguez