Linux Kernel !!

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:27:31 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 01:58, Sakshi Malhotra <mails01 at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> I am low on morale and confidence...pls suggest.

try to get involved into trivial things like kernel janitor first IMHO.

NB: you sounds panic. What happen? the worlds won't end just because
you don't become expert by tomorrow. And I don't know, this is the
n*10^x times or so I read this kind of query. What happen to you
people? Relax, ok? relax..... getting rejected? that's life. Not sure
where to start? Who doesn't? Low on morale? Come on....are you killing
somebody? So just calm down, take a deep breath and realize this is a
real world.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa