Linux kernel BSP

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 03:50:36 EDT 2021

Hi Pankaj,

Like Greg mentioned there has been a lot of effort in getting android
kernel mainlined so most probably you will not find any issues there.

Most of the Boards(SOCs) are supported in kernel via device tree, configs
etc.

For android userspace and libraries refer - https://source.android.com/

Regards,
Saket Sinha