Year 2038 time set problem

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Mar 5 00:03:17 EST 2018

On 03/04/2018 11:15 PM, valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> The big problem *there* isn't that a reboot is often required.

Yes, it is a problem.  If you have 25 thousand signal switches that
depend on, and build a wifi network for signally and telemetry, you
aren't going to be able to put all those devices behind a cluster, and
you sure as hell aren't going to reboot them all every week.  These
things need to be all but bulletproof on installation.  That is the way
that the world works outside of a server farm closet.

... just as an example

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com