Updating LDD3

Liam Ryan liamryandev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:03:59 EDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 10:49:34AM -0200, Daniel. wrote:
> You're welcome!
>
> On Oct 24, 2017 10:38 AM, "Ozgur" <okaratas at yandex.com> wrote:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> > 24.10.2017, 15:31, "Daniel." <danielhilst at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Here it is https://github.com/martinezjavier/ldd3

Thanks I had found this repo which is a great reference for when I get
stuck in my own attempt to update the old code, however I believe this repo is also outdated. For instance it calls aio_complete on line 405 of main.c of scullc which I found has since been removed ( or I made a huge error :) ).

Leaving that aside I'm referring to updating the book itself rather than the code as the text makes reference to the code as written in 2005.

I'll ask the question on the debian-legal list as recommended, I think
the threads diverged at some point.

Regards,
Liam