Patch Question

Perry Hooker perry.hooker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 12:46:34 EDT 2017

Thank you for your reply.

> It's _your_ responsibility to convince me that your patch is correct and
> should be applied.  If no one respondes after a week or so, resend it,
> with your additional information in the changelog so that the same
> conversation doesn't happen again.

Understood. I'm still open to the possibility that I've made a mistake
- I don't want to re-submit the patch if my analysis is incorrect.

Maybe I didn't make it clear (my apologies if so) - what I'm really
looking for here is help confirming or refuting my work. If
re-submitting the patch is the best way to do this, then I can
certainly go that route.

Regards,
Perry