mkinitcpio

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:04:02 EST 2016

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM,  <me at tobin.cc> wrote:

>> you were asked if this is from the challenge and you said yes.  Are you
>> trolling us or did I miss understand something?
>
> I'm very sorry, I in no way meant to troll. I am just honestly trying to
> learn kernel development. I have two books and the afore mention
> challenges as my guides. I am sorry, I miss-understood you, yes I did
> answer that question. I will refrain from mentioning the challenges or
> asking any questions I face while doing them in future.

little has his way of knowing if some one has asked a question regading
the challenge, and usually if some one asks then he is removed from the
challenge.

> Please accept my apologies, this was not the introduction to the kernel
> community that I had hoped for.

You are always welcome in the community, but the challenge rules says
"This challenge is for you, not anyone else, so don't ask about how to solve
them on mailing lists or IRC."

Regards
Sudip