mkinitcpio

me at tobin.cc me at tobin.cc
Tue Feb 9 01:27:24 EST 2016

> you were asked if this is from the challenge and you said yes.  Are you
> trolling us or did I miss understand something?

I'm very sorry, I in no way meant to troll. I am just honestly trying to
learn kernel development. I have two books and the afore mention
challenges as my guides. I am sorry, I miss-understood you, yes I did
answer that question. I will refrain from mentioning the challenges or
asking any questions I face while doing them in future.

Please accept my apologies, this was not the introduction to the kernel
community that I had hoped for.

Tobin Harding.