how to periodically monitor the qdisc size ?

Shiyao Ma i at introo.me
Thu Dec 29 10:04:19 EST 2016

Hi Anton,

Thanks for your reply.  Now problem solved.

A minor question is, is there any official documentation on the entry
meaning, such as `backlog' ?
I checked the related manpage, but found none.
Or indeed, tc is not thoroughly documented, and one has to check unofficial
web blogs?

(BTW, I grepped the iproute2 source, and then found this
file: iproute2-4.9.0/include/linux/gen_stats.h  which helps to explains
what `backlog' is.).

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Anton Danilov <littlesmilingcloud at gmail.com

--

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttps://introo.me <http://introo.me>。