pls help in veth

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:48:11 EST 2016

Hi Eri,
The driver is the veth driver, but it should be loaded automatically
when running this
command.

What do you get when running:

modprobe veth

And what do you have when running
lsmod | grep veth ?

Which kernel are you working with ? can you paste the output of
"uname -a"? is it a kernel you built from source, or a kernel which is
part of a distro?

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen