pls help in veth

Er Krishna erkrishna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:48:15 EST 2016

Thanks Rami for all the help. Yes lsmod shows that veth is not there.
Perhaps the kernel has not been compiled with config_veth option enable in
.config. Exact kernel version I will let you know tomorrow but most of the
chances its 4.* kernel. Its customized kernel I got from different team,
they have build it via yocto and I had to setup one network topology on it.

BR/Krish