I am new here

Alexander Kuleshov kuleshovmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:35:51 EDT 2015

Hello,

There are many ways how to start with the kernel. Try to search
kernelnewbies archive, there are many questions like your.

The good way to start is a join to the Eudyptula Challenge -
http://eudyptula-challenge.org/.

>From myself i can recommed, try to select what you are interested in
the kernel. Kernel is huge. Maybe you're interesting in filesystems or
vfs, network or in any architecture. Select this part and try to
research it.