New member

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun Jan 25 16:29:10 EST 2015

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015, Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar wrote:

> I have been on this list for about 8+ years and Robert and Vlad are
> the most helpful people on the list...

  while i appreciate the compliment, i have been embarrassingly absent
for a couple years, working my tail off. but i plan on becoming more
regular in the near future.

  in the meantime, in case anyone's interested, i still have a
slightly outdated intro to kernel programming here:

http://crashcourse.ca/introduction-linux-kernel-programming/introduction-linux-kernel-programming

which i hope to update over the next several weeks. i used to charge
for it, but quite some time ago, i just open-sourced it, so you can
help yourself to it but ***please***, don't tell me how out-of-date it
seems ... i already know that. :-)

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca