Replacing "-custom" in my New Kernel development configuration

s.rawat imsaurabhrawat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:37:10 EST 2015

Yes the headers are there in the sources of 3.18.5 kernel.But then I have
to change all the references to linux/<header_files.h> in my modules to the
path of <kernel_source>/include/linux/<header_files.h>.This could be
corrective action.I am looking for preventive action .
CONFIG_LOCALVERSION appends whatever name we want to append after the
kernel version.
I was looking for downloading the kernel headers for the custom kernel I
built whose name has been changed to 3.18.5-custom.
uname -r give => 3.18.5-custom. :( (cant use it sudo apt-get install
linux-header-$(uname-r) :(

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever....."
 My Blog <http://techshek4u.blogspot.in/>"