Safety in Kernel Development

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:45:37 EDT 2015

Why? That's what the vast majority of the kernel is written in (besides
assembler, but what I'm looking for isn't a way to write safe assembler).
Plus, tons of people in the kernel development community *must* have some
concern or interest in security. I don't care if the kernel is written in
C, but I sure would like my kernel module to be safer. If I can get it I
don't care what language it's in-it just has to work and *be secure*.