process tracking

Mustafa Hussain mustafa.hussain93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:09:01 EDT 2015

in fact i don't need to change the policy of the process, i just want to
know weather the process is used in rq or not.

for example i have opened a lot  of apps like pdf reader and google chrome
now i'am using google chrome, and still the pdf reader in the rq.. right ?
how can i detect that the user is not using the pdf reader from sched
function ?