Heap Management Problem

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed Apr 15 05:37:04 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 05:10:05PM +0800, 慕冬亮 wrote:
> IMO, heap , stack , code ,data  and so on constitute the process address
> space!
> heap
>
> stack
> data
> code
> So I only point to this heap !

That is not nearly complete.  The Heap a memory structure attahced to
the processor control record that has pointers to areas in the memory
which are defined ad hoc in user space and are not defined in the PCR.

I can be wrong though.

Heaps can be allorthims which are nearly complete binrary trees with
values stored at nodes.

FWIW, that is tonights class for me...