Network subsystem and suggestions

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:26:33 EDT 2014

Hi, Jaime,
If you are interested in modern books about the implementation of the
Linux network subsystem I can recommend about two books:

1) "Understanding Network Internals by Christian BenvenutI, 2005,
 http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Network-Internals-Christian-Benvenuti/dp/0596002556.
A bit outdated, but still part of it is relevant and well written.

2) Linux Kernel Networking - Implementation and Theory
By Rami Rosen, 2014
http://www.apress.com/9781430261964
An up-to-date in depth book.

Regards,