Linux kernel Network Programing

Mohit Varma mohit.varma01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:37:46 EDT 2014

Hello,

I know this is a Kernel newbie list , however,  this question is directed
more towards programmers who have been here for quite a while.

I want to venture into linux network programming, ipv6, router programming,
network drivers, programming network security products etc on the kernel
side not on the user side.

I know a book ...linux kernel network programming which will help me get
started.  Are there any more books which can help me.

Secondly, how to look for problems to work on...more importantly how to
ensure that hardware dependency doesn't come in my way...is there a
simulated environment that I can use.

Thanks

Mohit