Disable xhci_hcd USB 3.0 module

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:32:52 EST 2014

Greg,

Thanks for confirm my thought.

 I tried with a kernel 3.16 builded by Ubuntu guys,
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.16-utopic/linux-image-3.16.0-031600-generic_3.16.0-031600.201408031935_amd64.deb

And the same behaviour, the Roboot lego kit can't establishes the
communication with the PC.

Do you think that with 3.18 kernel I will have a chance to resolve
this ? or there aren't significantly changes related tu USB between
3.16 and 3.18 version.

I guess that the problem is on SDK library usb communication, (libusb)
i'm going to make a research to this side.

Although this issue isn't resolved your help was very helpful, it was
like lightning.

Regards.
Gustavo .