Help with btrfs project

Bernd Petrovitsch bernd at petrovitsch.priv.at
Wed Aug 20 20:21:25 EDT 2014

On Mit, 2014-08-20 at 17:25 -0400, Nick Krause wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Sudip Mukherjee
> <sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > i asked a few questions . why dont you answer them and show every one that
> > you can.
> I may have deleted your email but , please send me your questions and

It is *your* fault if *you* delete *your* mails, so fix it *youself*
and don't (try to) push effort to others - as you do from mail #2.

How should *you* fix *your* immediate failure: Google the mails *you*
deleted or just search and find it one of the various archives of the
LKML.

Sorry, you wasted too much time and bandwidth of everyone ....

	Bernd
--
"I dislike type abstraction if it has no real reason. And saving
on typing is not a good reason - if your typing speed is the main