Introducing Myself, Looking to Learn

María Soler Heredia meccomaria at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 06:06:15 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I am also a newbie that intends to get her way into kernel development.
Something about me: I have some experience as software tester. My question
is: do you thing that systematically testing the kernel may be the way to
go for me to get into the Linux kernel? Maybe joining the Linux Test
Project? I am mainly (but not only) interested in virtualization because I
am somewhat familiar with it and I find it necessary and interesting. I
know I have a lot to learn, and I noted all the advice you gave Varad. If
you have any further advice of any kind, I will really thank you for it.

María.