Bootloader sequence with time prefix

Dhyan linuxdhyan at gmail.com
Mon May 20 04:25:25 EDT 2013

Dear* *Valdis,

Thank you for your quick reply, but what i need is "*time in bootloader
print output*". Kernel i already enabled and i am getting the time,

So i need time information like
*
*
[  Time XXXX  ] *U-Boot 1.1.4-gedeced79 (Feb  6 2012 - 09:27:11)*
*
*
[  Time XXX2  ] *Load address: 0x80e80000*
[  Time XXX3  ] *DRAM:  1024 MB*

*Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0 *
*kernel   @ 80008000 (3728760)*
*ramdisk  @ 81000000 (295902)*
*I2C read: I/O error*
*
*
*Starting kernel ...*
*
*
*Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel.*

[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu   ===> Kernel I am already
getting timing information with CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME=y

Thanks & Regards
Dhyan