Linux Kernel and Device Drivers

Srinivas Ganji srinivasganji.kernel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:02:20 EDT 2013

As per as I know, you can follow two text books.

1. Linux Kernel Development by Robert Love, 3rd edition.
2. Linux Device Drivers by Alessandro Rubini, Jonathan Corbet, Greh
Kroah-Hartman. 3rd edition.

At the same time, you can practice the exercises given in the text books -
practice makes a man perfect. The other thing is "Make your hands dirty by
digging the kernel code whenever you have a doubt".

Regards,
Srinivas