Kernel Config for Chromium Browser?

Martin Kepplinger martink at posteo.de
Thu Jan 31 10:15:45 EST 2013

I stripped down my .config for my kernel-compilation a bit, but thought
that I really just removed unnecessary stuff. But really, the
consequency was, that the Chromium Browser didn't load _any_ page. Not
even locally and no chrome:// page. It started, but just stayed at a
white page.

I didn't change the system whatsoever. I know it was the kernel. Does
anyone by chance know what parameter caused that behaviour? What does
chromium do differently? different than firefox.

thanks