Help with Kernel Build > Installer and Rescue CD

Henrique Rodrigues henriquesilvar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:48:45 EST 2013

What exactly you want to do? If you just want to learn linux, I'd recommend
you to try installing Gentoo (www.gentoo.org) using its Handbook:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/

I believe it is a valuable step-by-step basic guide on how to install
gnu/linux and understand how it works (not only the kernel, but the entire
system) from scratch.

--Henrique Rodrigues
http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~hsr