Priority the init call will follow in kernel

Ranganath T.M ranganathtm88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:11:49 EST 2013

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot,

I understand that *core_init* call for *CPU*,
*subsys_initcall<http://lxr.linux.no/linux+v3.7.6/+code=subsys_initcall>
 *for core module like *I2c* core and *module_init *for driver built on the
core.

When will the need arises to call other init calls, kindly provide a
pointer to it.

Thanks And Regards,
Ranganath.T.M