New kernel for Chipbox

Sertac TULLUK sertac at merihvideo.com.tr
Sat Jun 9 15:06:22 EDT 2012

Dear Javier,

Sorry for late reply, but thank you.

I also searched for many things on the net, read a lot of documentation, but
it seems almost impossible thing to do... (That is shame, where is the power
of linux? :) Just kidding )

Is there any way to do backporting ? For example, adding CIFS or USB WIFI
support to my current kernel?

If so, what are the steps for it?

Best Regards

Sertac