New kernel for Chipbox

Sertac TULLUK sertac at merihvideo.com.tr
Thu Jun 7 07:53:14 EDT 2012

Dear Harishkumar;

I already know how to find the changes, please see my 1st e-mail below.

The problem is, those changes are more than thousands of lines of code, and hundreds of files are added or modified.

I wonder, how can I apply those thousands of changes to new kernel source quickly and easily?

After that, I will cross compile new kernel, and everything will be fine. But how to apply those thousands of changes? How long it would take?

Do we need to change Kconfig files? Do I need to change Makefiles? or both?

Best Regards