Basic HighMeM Question

piyush moghe pmkernel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:30:30 EDT 2011

Thanks Mulyadi and Prabhu for your enlightening description.

What a plight!!! memory has become soo cheap nowadays that I don't have less
than 1GB system and difficult to find someone in my knowledge having less
than 1 GB memory.

Although does this means that pages in FCOM will never have page fault? and
if this is true is this the reason why we assign NULL to memory descriptor (
mm_struct ) for kernel threads?

Regards,
Piyush