KGDB command line options not working for kernel 2.6.32

Shaji Yusuf shajiyusuf at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 07:58:04 EDT 2011

Sprio, thanks for the reply!
I root caused the issue by undoing my modifications and debugging again. The
reason why kgdbwait did not kick in was that my point of debug was much before
kgdb module loading. I think kgdb cannot be used for debugging my issue as i
need to debug an issue much close to console init. Is there any way I can make
kgdb load a little early?

As you said the space between kgdboc=ttyS0,  and 115200 also does matter. :)

Thanks
Shaji