Problem installing vanilla kernel on Fedora 13

Vaibhav Jain vjoss197 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:44:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

This is related to the problem below.
Can anybody please tell me how to find out which modules would required to
be
compiled and installed before installing a vanilla kernel.
I followed the steps in the email below, this time for Fedora 14 but it
threw an error for some
other module which I knowingly did not compile.I need to know which modules
should not
be left while compiling and installing a vanilla kernel.

Thanks
Vaibhav Jain