contribute to linux kernel

Prabhakar Lad prabhakar.csengg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:07:46 EST 2011

Mayank,

If you creating something new  like some framework for example you should
create patches ans send them as RFC, for sending these patches you should
send appropriately to the community , for example if for video you got send
patches to that community, Later on when the community accepts your
patches, you can send a pull request for the appropriate
custodian.
Or else if you have patch which fixes some issue, you need to send directly
to  the community and CC to the change who had made.

Regards,
--Prabhakar Lad

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Mayank Agarwal <mayank77fromindia at gmail.com