contribute to linux kernel

Mayank Agarwal mayank77fromindia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:12:56 EST 2011

Hi all,

i have downloaded the linux kernel 2.6 from git.I have seen the you tube
video of how to modify and submit a patch to the linux kernel.I want to
know how should i get which projects i can contribute.I have failry good
knowledge of embedded linux,c,c++,etc.
Can any one guide me how can i effectively contribute to linux kernel.

Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Mayank Agarwal <mayank77fromindia at gmail.com